Information available from the Site.
- This Site should be regarded as an offer or solicitation of products and services, in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom. Any research or other material on the following pages of this Site has been prepared for persons in the United Kingdom and is not intended for distribution or use outside the United Kingdom. MBW accepts no responsibility whatever for any failure by a person resident outside the United Kingdom to observe the foregoing
- You understand that the information on the Site relating to employee benefits and services which are regulated as defined by the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 is for information only on how the benefits work. MBW is not regulated to sell these products and services and you understand that if you wished to take out a policy, with your written permission, My Benefits World would pass your details on to a third party business regulated in such matters and you would deal with them directly.
Content Use and Reproduction
- You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) which is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights proprietary to MBW and its licensors.
- No part of the Content may without the prior written permission of MBW may be permanently stored, reproduced or copied in any form or by means other than for the user’s legitimate, legal and reasonable internal business or personal purposes, provided that the user does not modify the paper or electronic copy and maintains all of the MBW notices (such as all legal notices and disclaimers, copyright notices, trade mark legends, or other proprietary rights).
- Distribution, reselling or reproduction of the Content is strictly prohibited. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content in whole or in part.
About this site
- MBW provides this Site for your information only and without warranties or other assurances of any kind. It reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site without notice. Other than disclosures relating MBW, the information on this Site is based on current public information that it considers reliable. MBW endeavours to correct any errors or omissions within its control as soon as it becomes aware of them, but it does not guarantee that the Site will be secure, accurate, error free, uninterrupted or free of computer viruses or other harmful components and the Site should not be relied on as such.
- MBW will not be liable for the consequences of any event beyond its reasonable control (including the electronic transmission of data, content, material and information over the internet and the interception or decryption of it by others) or for any damages resulting therefrom.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither MBW nor any other party involved in creating, producing or communicating the Site shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether reasonably foreseeable or not, resulting from the use of or inability to use it, including but not limited to interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from force majeure, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorised access to MBWs records, programs or services.
- Email messages sent via the Site are not secure. We urge you not to send any email to MBW containing confidential information, or that relate to time sensitive matters. You agree that you do so at your own risk and that you hold MBW harmless from any loss that you may suffer as a result. An automated delivery receipt does not constitute acceptance of any email; we will only be deemed to have accepted an email if we either expressly reply to or act on your email.
- By accessing other websites through links provided by MBW (be it a hypertext link or other referral device), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Should you access or view content on any website that is not provided by MBW via the Site you do so at your own risk. MBW has no control over the content of an external website and is not responsible for it or any damages or losses that may arise from your use of it.
- The material available on external websites has been produced by independent providers that are not affiliated with MBW. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on external sites are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of MBW.
- You may not link to this Site without the prior written consent of MBW, nor must the Site be framed on any other website. MBW reserves the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice.
- By submitting your details on the Site, you consent to MBW maintaining, recording, holding and using your personal data in relation to the provision and use of this Site. In so doing, MBW shall at all times comply with the requirements of current data protection legislation.
- If you receive marketing, research or other regular information from MBW and wish to unsubscribe please email email@example.com
- Telephone calls may be recorded for training and business purposes.
My Benefits World Ltd is registered in England No. 10059362 Registered Office: 10 Stadium Court, Stadium Road, Wirral, CH62 3RP.
VAT Number: 263 9617 74.
For general enquiries by email, please contact MBW firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to maintain the security of its systems, protect its staff and detect fraud and other crimes, MBW reserves the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic, into and out of its group company domains and/or systems. Monitoring includes checks for, but not limited to, viruses and other malignant codes, criminal activity and inappropriate, offensive or otherwise unacceptable use or content.
- MBW reserves the right to cooperate fully with any investigation by national and international police, regulatory authorities and other officials, and reserves the right to disclose any personal data (including personal or private electronic communication transmitted on the Site) to such officials to the extent requested by them in connection with any such investigation, or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
- Current tax levels and reliefs may change and the value of any relief depends on individual circumstances
- We may assign or transfer our rights and/or obligations under these Terms on notice (which may be posted on the Site) to any other person or entity. You shall not assign or transfer all or any of your rights, benefits or obligations under these Terms.
Updated: July 2017